Friday, December 2, 2011

Best tablets for my allergies?

I think I am allergic to pollen and dust..The roof of my mouth get ichy and my throght, my eyes ich, my nose get ichy also, i sneeze alot, ...so whats the best medicine for this...(p.s. This happen when I am dusting my house or if I am cleaning my room it also happens when someone pulls weed near my house or sometimes when someone cuts grass but not adjectives the time)Best tablets for my allergies?
cover your mouth and nose when you verbs and dust (i'm allergic to dust too), tie something around your head so thet they are covered and benadryll works really powerfully for me.
Zyrtec is the best if you have insurance. Get the doctor to prescribe it for you. If you don't hold insurance it is expensive.
benadryl
Try Claritin D or Allegra. You'll have to seize Allegra from your doctor. I think Claritin D is still over the counter. They enjoy both helped me.
You inevitability to go see an allergist and capture tested for alleriges. The doc will give you a prescription for allegy meds and probably start you on allergy shots.
I've tried claritin, zyrtec, and Allegra.
Allegra worked the best however, after 4 or 5 days, It cause me to have deeply of lower back aching. So now I'm not taking anything.
The Allegra worked so all right that I'd say it is worth a try for you. Hopefully, you won't own the same side effect as me.
Good luck
antihistamine together beside montelukast sodium before you expose yourself to allergens or the dust and pollen or anything that cause your allergy
I understand! the best I've ever have is allegraD you can ask you doctor about it and I'm sure he/she will write you a script. If you're gonna be in motion over the counter, I'd try claritinD (D; non drowsy) or walitin which is Walgreen's brand but works just as obedient and is much cheaper.if you have a Walgreen's.
  • Will giving my 6 week old
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment