Friday, December 2, 2011

Back/Chest acne...what to do? Help!?

I have acne on my stern and some on my chest, I don't know what to do! It's literally consuming my life. I spend al lthe time worrying just about "How can I get rid of it?" I've tried the clearasil and proactive, and nil works! It's like a up to date zit every other day! What can I do to stop this. It's getting rediculous!Back/Chest acne...what to do? Help!?
There are frequent guys who have face this dilema...first of all if I be in your shoes I would shift to a doctor and ask for his advice. Depending on your skin type at hand are different methods of dealing with this.
If you enjoy oily skin later a medicated body wash near a loofah may be a good answer. But if you enjoy dry skin than a moisturizing body wash may be the answer.
I own included a link to article on give or take a few.com that may give you some information. If you want to offer me more details about yourself I can try to make a contribution you a more specific answer. Email me directly if you like.
First stale, one zit every other day is not a problem. It's life span.
Second, use a scrub brush and soap in the shower everyday, stay hydrated and cut out the OTC cleansers.
This will give support to a ton.
proactiv and clearasil are face products you may want to try using body scrub!! simply a suggestion tho
if u want information about acne products
http://www.skincarefairy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment