Friday, December 2, 2011

Battling Insomnia?

Any tips? Meds dont work anymoreBattling Insomnia?
1. Diet changes. Eat foods that are high-ranking in trytophen (eggs, nuts, fish and diary) and carbo.
2. Listening to soothing music
3. Toe Wiggling
4. Reading a relaxing book.
5. Herbal cures such as black cohash.
I get the tips from here
http://www.healthandwellnesscentral.com/...
Melatonin is a natural sleep aid. Walmart or Walgreen's. Non- stabilizer. Sleep like a newborn and have magnificent colorful dreams. It's also been proven to reverse cancer
Have you have a sleep study done? I'm going in for one within a few days. The maximum dose of Ambien won't put me down, and I've only taken it for a month or so. I believe within may be something wrong with my brain. -_-;;
I find that sleeping within a place other than my bed help sometimes. Just make sure that you own good support, or you'll wake up up with a stern ache.
If you own some one around, have them hand over you a massage, that'll put me out for almost an hour.
Also, talk to your doctor in the order of what might be keeping you up. You could be woken up by pain at darkness with out knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment