Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Shots?

My daughter's arm is swelling right now because of shot? What can i do to relieve the pain that she's sentiment now, is it everyday? My doctor says its conventional cause puss is coming out.Baby Shots?
That DOES NOT nouns normal to me. I would seize a second opinion. It never happen to my daughter.
Take her to the ER. A little local swelling is OK and can be relieved with an rime pack. But if there is any munificent of discharge this is absolutely not ordinary.
its supposed to swell up but i never heard of puss coming out.for the backache your supposed to give her tylenol/motrin every 4 hours and next give her cold and hot compresses.that other worked for my daughter but shes never had puss coming out it...perchance you should have that checked out.
see another doctor lol
i would put rime on for 5 mins then stale for 10 if you doctor said it is normal she might be ok but i dont know going on for the puss that does not sound ordinary
Children Tylonal, kids Motrin will all work. If it's still sore or red by tomorrow phone the doctor back. (Ice might comfort too) and maybe a treat. Good luck.
If her arm is swelling and stuff is COMING out it is NOT mundane. I have have 5 kids who all hold ahd thier shots and NONE have done that. I would influence screw the dr call the ER and ask them incentive that doesnt sound conventional.
Some irritation or redness is typical but pus and swelling together is a no no
Its normal confer her tylonol.

No comments:

Post a Comment