Friday, December 2, 2011

Beauty mark off on my obverse grows long black hackle...could it be cancerous?

I have a small mole-like comeliness mark on my frontage. Sometimes it grows long, thick, black coat. Usually I pluck the hair, but is it possible that it could be cancerous? The blemish has be there pretty much adjectives my life, I'm 17 years antediluvian.Beauty mark off on my obverse grows long black hackle...could it be cancerous?
no, mom has a mole on her facade that grows some hairs once awhile. She plucks them solely when they get too long and discernible and it has be there since she be a kid.
As long as the mole doesn't get larger, become throbbing or changes colour from murky to pinkish..then it's not cancerous. Stay in the shade whenever you can and when you do get outdoors use a moisturiser near sunscreen, or just sunscreen if you hold oily skin.
could be commonplace for you. make an appointment next to a dermatologist to have a complete skin check.
No. As long as it doesn't move and/or metamorphosis color you should be fine.
If it is as large as a pencil eraser an curious, not round shape, or more than one color...have it removed...or if you newly don't like it...hold it removed...I had one removed from my cheek, it be not cancer...but I am so much happier without it and in need worrying what it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment