Friday, December 2, 2011

Best acne medication? I've get unpromising cystic acne specifically supposedly gonna defect, and proactiv doesn't support??

I've been using proactive for a long time presently, and I rarely miss a use.
What else can I try?
I don't want to try accutane, but if you enjoy a good intention I should I'd love to hear it...Best acne medication? I've get unpromising cystic acne specifically supposedly gonna defect, and proactiv doesn't support??
You need to see a dermatologist.
Proactiv worked for me for a while, but the acne come back, and didn't step away until I was on accutane for a year.
Acne is a monster, but you can beat it next to the right medication.
Accutane has be known for its doomed to failure side effects. I was on a drug similar to accutane, but lacking the side effects. It was call Amnesteem, and it worked for me. Good luck.
IF YOUR a boy dude it means your a man very soon so it will go away i hold them to
i had that when i be younger. the only entry i could do was hot compresses and agree to it take it's course. i tried tetracycline for a while. it worked economically but caused yeast infections.(sorry, if you're a guy that probably doesn't apply)

No comments:

Post a Comment