Friday, December 2, 2011

Best OTC sulfur products for acne?

I have never used sulfur products on my skin up to that time, but I'd like to try them to see if they work as economically for me as they do for others. Does anyone know of any good OTC sulfur products that I can find at a drugstore? I know Sephora sell some sulfur masks but I don't have an idea that I'm willing to element with $40-$50 only to try something new.Best OTC sulfur products for acne?
I love the acne curtain from Zia. It has sulfur within it and works really well. You can use it as a curtain, or you can use it as a spot treatment for overnight. Whenever I break out, I put a little dot on the pimple and the subsequent day it's almost gone. It is usually contained by the organic/natural department of a store. It may seem a bit expensive, but I've have my tube of it for 4 years.
try proactive..it worked for me.
Try the $80 one

No comments:

Post a Comment