Friday, December 2, 2011

Best blemish products ?

I normally enjoy okay clear skin, but I've app-ed to a few modeling agency's and they all commented on my skin.
I look fine beside foindation on and what not but when it's off I hold a few imperfections (Uneven skin, rosiness, a few blemishes) and I've tried every home remedy from honey, to eggs, to lemon juice, blah blah blah.
So I be wondering, what are some of the best blemish products you like best, I've tried proactive and it blew, but I guess I'm looking for another acne system resembling that or what ever works .
Suggestions are sooo appreciated !Best blemish products ?
mario badescu drying lotion. You can buy it online at their website. It's very correct as a spot treatment for mild acne. It's a bit more expensive then stuff you can pick up at a drug store but its worth it. Also, I find it to be smaller number harsh afterwards the over-the-counter stuff.
When I use proactive I get so copious compliments on my skin.
It's weird that it make that much of a difference, but people do identify.
Proactiv didn't work?? I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. You could try noxema it worked okay for me(but then I swicthed to proactiv).
I hope you fix your problem,have acne REALLY SUCKS!
Read tips on treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment